EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATION

Weekdays 8 AM
Saturday 8:30 AM, 5:30 PM
Sunday Schedule:
8 AM, 10 AM & 12 Noon

RECONCILIATION

Saturday after the 8:30 AM Mass
Saturday Evenings from 4:30-5:00 PM
Also by Appointment
908-232-8137

Served By:

PASTOR
Rev. Msgr. Joseph P. Masiello

PAROCHIAL VICAR
Rev. Anthony J. Randazzo

PRIEST ASSISTANTS
Rev. Matthew D. Looney
Rev. Msgr. Gerard McCarren, STD
Rev. Alex Pinto

PERMANENT DEACONS
Thomas A. Pluta
Keith T. Gibbons

 


Fr. Jim Moran Update

Father Jim is recovering from surgery at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation

300 Market St., Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BLOOD DRIVE, SUNDAY, AUGUST 9th from 8 AM to 2 PM

HTIS GYM 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PROJECT BACKPACK 2015 GOALS

62/250 Backpacks - 25% of goal

$800/$2500 - 32 % of Goal 

NOW THROUGH AUGUST 24TH

FOR FLYER, CLICK HERE

PROJECTBACKPACK

Barbara and I delivered the first 50 backpacks and school supplies to Sisters Academy, Asbury Park.  The rest of the donations will be sent to the Visitation Relief Center, Brick Twp. for Hurricane Sandy recipients.

 *****************************************************

SUMMER SUNDAY SCHEDULE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 6TH    

The Sunday Mass schedule changes remain in effect through September 6th.  Masses are at 8, 10 AM and Noon.  Saturday evening Mass at 5:30 PM remains the same.

There will only be one weekday Mass at 8 AM.  Saturday summer Mass will be remain at 8:30 AM in the church.

Have a blessed and safe summer vacation.  

 

BARCLAYS TICKETS FOR CHARITY - PLAINFIELD COUNTRY CLUB

AUGUST 25-30, 2015

Holy Trinity Interparochial School has been offered a unique opportunity to participate in Tickets for Charity at the upcoming BARCLAYS PGA TOURNAMENT.

Holy Trinity Interparochial School will receive 75% of the net proceeds of all the tickets sold using our designated school code with the remaining 25% going to First Tee of Metropolitan New York.

This exclusive golf event will feature the top 125 players on the PGA Tour competing in our own backyard. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this fantastic event and support Holy Trinity School.

CLICK HERE FOR The Barclays Tickets for Charity flyer (with the school info). PLEASE share with friends, family, and co-workers.

BARCLAYS FLYER

  

 ******************************************************

 Coffee And on August 16th

Enjoy the summer!

If you’d like to host a coffee in honor of someone’s birthday or any     special occasion or if you’d like to BRING A BAKED GOOD, please email  cmkenney1@verizon.net

*************************************

 

 

 

 For a complete list of upcoming news & events, click here


We, the parish family of the Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity, joyfully celebrate around the table of the Lord Jesus Christ the love and the beauty of our God and who we are as people on a faith journey. Conscious of our baptismal call, we proclaim God’s Word, in fidelity to our tradition, to believer and non-believer alike. We seek to give prophetic witness to our faith by striving to be a servant community of welcome and hospitality, of reconciliation and forgiveness, of compassion and hope.

Website by PowerPage - www.powerpg.com
Apycom jQuery Menus